Saturday 28 May 2011

25 Questions!

So here is the 25 questions tag posted by Elle Fowler of www.elleandblair.com
I tag all who read it! Especially my followers, it would be great if you could link me in the comments section!#






1. Do you have any pets? Yes i have a Yorkshire Terrier called 'Lucky' and a white cat with black and ginger splodges called 'Crunchie'
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you. My laptop, Nail varnish (Rimmel 60 seconds in 825 Sky High) and my phone.
3. What's the weather like right now? Cloudy :(
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? I don't drive so I've never crashed!
5. What time did you wake up this morning? Well i stayed at my moms last night and my sister gets up ridiculously early so 4:40am! But i went up to her room, stole her bed and got back up at 8:45!
6. When was the last time you showered? yesterday
7. What was the last movie you saw? The bounty hunter
8. What does your last text message say? Haha i cant tell you that!

9. What's your ring tone? ''POTATO!'' Keith lemon style
10. Have you ever been to a different country? Yes France and Spain (Since i live in England does Scotland and wales count too? I spent every other weekend in wales until about 10 months ago)
11. Do you like sushi? OH MY GOSH YES! I love sushi!
12. Where do you buy your groceries? Morrison's and the market in my town
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? I have! And then once i stopped taking it i was sleeping great, all up until about 2 weeks ago where i just cant get to sleep until like 4am! That's when i got started on this blog!
14. How many siblings do you have? 3, Two step brothers (14 and 12) and one step sister (9)
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Both, but i only use the desktop to play the Sims 2
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? I'll be 21!! I know i know...party time!!
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Glasses for reading and being on the computer
18. Do you color your hair? I used to but I've dyed it back to my natural colour now
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today. Well the day is nearly over, but i plan on having an indulgent bubble bath full of lush goodies before bed.
20. When was the last time you cried? When i saw the 'funeral' episode of glee, my little sister has downs syndrome so for them to be addressing that in the first place got me all teary eyed.
21. What is your perfect pizza topping? Chicken and sweetcorn with BBQ sauce and red peppers
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers? Cheese burgers! I love cheese
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? I have!
24. What is your eye color? Very pale blue with dark blue circled around the outside
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? Yes, and i have to say i prefer full fat coke but diet Pepsi!

2 comments:

  1. I totally feel the same about real coke being better than diet and diet pepsi being better that its original!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, nice to know im not the only one! I really miss that Coke with Vanilla too! They dont do it in the UK anymore.

    ReplyDelete