Sunday 3 July 2011

Just a random one...

OK so it is 1:30 am and i am wide awake. No idea why. Anyways i thought id do some random little post, just going to type whatever pops into my head

Cath Kidson - Been looking at load of her stuff lately, looks really cute. I think when i move out my kitchen may just have to be Cath Kidson style. I'm quite into cooking and baking and that's what comes to mind when i think of her designs.

Apprenticeships - Ive been out of work since January now and its really getting me down, but i was told about an apprenticeship open day on Tuesday in my town so I'm off to see what its all about!

Sports day - Its my little sisters sports day on Thursday morning and i cant wait to see her do her running! She's been showing me hows she runs really fast by running out of the kitchen to the front door and back! Even tho i cant see what she doing, she runs back into the kitchen shouting 'YEEEEEEAAHH!!!'

Tomorrow (well today i suppose) - I really don't know what to do, washing and ironing maybe

True Blood season 4 episode 3 - out in America in a couple of hours time (or could be playing right now) do i sit up and wait for it, or try and get some sleep? (i watch it online because i just cant wait!)

OK well that's all folks, OH i dyed my hair like a chocolaty brown colour. what do you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment