Sunday 12 June 2011

ANOTHER update! So sorry guys!

Hey guys, im so sorry to be doing another update but i needed to let you know some stuff.


 
In my previous update i said how i'd been ill and that i though that i was better, but i woke up friday morning and i wont go into details but i was VERY ill and, the ambulance had to come get me and take me into hospital where they ran a load of tests on me and kept me in over night to monitor me etc. They have figured out whats wrong at got me on medication and ive gotta have a few bits and bobs done over the next few weeks. So for those of you who know about my upcoming youtube channel, filming has had to be delayed because ive been told i need to sit and rest for a few days and i just want to get back to my usual self. Anyways enough of my babbling, i hope you are all well and i may do a few posts over the next day or so.

Much love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment