Thursday 9 June 2011

Update

Hi everyone! So many things have been going on lately and i dont want to be like, making excuses but i haven't posted anything since sunday and i feel so bad about it! Anyways, i thought i'd give you a little update as to whats been going on with me and let you know about a few upcoming posts that i think you will really like!


As you can see from my last blog, on saturday we had this big going away party for my friend because she was leaving for Hong Kong (she went on Wednesday) and we went out clubbing afterwards and long story short somehow we ended up getting free Champagne and Vodka shots and Jagerbombs so on sunday i got a well deserved hangover (do not drink unless you are prepared for the aftermath).

Sunday was spent at boyfriends place and we cooked a roast dinner so my whole day was spent on the sofa recovering, with his Duvet drinking tea and watching movies together.

Monday was spent doing housework, washing, ironing, working out and visiting my nan.

Tuesday was spent having a bit of 'me-time' which is something i like to do once a week, i have long lay in, make breakfast, go for a run and do my workout, take my dog to the park, visit my nan and aunt, and then have a bubble bath full of lush junk

Wednesday was spent shopping! I went to a big shopping centre with my boyfriend, bought some more stuff from LUSH, my dads fathers day present's and then we ate chinese food and went to the cinema to watch the new X-men Movie which by the way was INCREDIBLE and then we went to play snooker until pretty late.

On top of all this ive been a little ill but im not going to get into that, so here is a list of upcoming blogs for you guys! As always i will take requests so if you have managed to get this far without falling asleep then please please leave me any requests you have in the comments!

  • Summer wardrobe essentials
  • Collective haul
  • At home spa day tutorial - im a little unsure as to do detailed tutorials on individual treatments or one big blog post including all of them.
  • Various summer beauty/health/make-up tutorials.
Like i said i'll take any requests so get commenting guys! I also want to say a big thank you to all my followers and ive been collecting prizes for my 25 followers giveaway/competition!

Much love! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment