Friday 3 June 2011

TAG: 20 questions!

I love doing these post and seeing your responses, its such a great way to get to know someone!






1 Coffee or Tea? Tea! I'm not technically classed as 'Living' unless Ive had a cuppa in the morning! Milk two sugars please!
2 Are you an animal lover? Definitely
3 Have you ever dyed your hair? Every couple of months
4 Chocolate or sweets? I love both, but if i had to choose it would be sweets, the chewy jelly kind
5 You have won loads of cash, what do you do with it? Go on HOLIDAY! It would be so nice to get away for a while
6 Do you wear sunglasses in summer? Aviators baby ;)
7 Attached to your IPod? Attached is an understatement
8 Are you a high heels person? OH YES! But i love flats just as much!
9 Movie in or late night movie in the cinema? Movie in, microwave popcorn, Doritos with cheese melted over them and cuddles on the sofa =]
10 Pop, R&B or Rock? I like whatever sounds good! So i don't think i could choose, it goes from Usher to JLS, Katy perry and Taylor swift!
11 Hair down or up? I like to have my hair different every day, today its up in a side pony tail all scrunched up and wavy
12 Blonde or Brunette? Blond
13 Full face of make up or just lippy and eyeshadow? It depends on the day, and where I'm going. If its out with friends a little mascara will do fine, if I'm out somewhere special a full face or if I'm just as home or at my boyfriends flat then its no make-up at all! Or if we go for breakfast the morning after a night of drinking...its no make-up and some very big, very large celeb style shades!
14 Blair or Elle? Well i can relate more to Elle cos i have blond hair and dry skin, but Blair just makes me laugh so much! I couldn't possibly choose between the two of them
15 Like spicy food? No...I LOVE IT!
16 Scary movies? No way!!! I'm a total wimp, the scariest thing ever though is  Jurassic Park! I'm terrified of dinosaurs!
17 Cats or dogs? I have one of each, my cat crunchie is 20 in human years!! Had her since i was just a few months old and we've grown up together. But my dog lucky is also my baby, i wouldn't be without either of them
18 Do you like sushi? Its incredible! 
19 Sephora or Mac? Ive never had make-up from either of them!
20 Favourite Colour? i love neutrals, but i like to mix them up with dusky pinks and purples!


And that looks like it! Please post your responses in the comments section i tag all of you!

2 comments:

  1. 1. Coffee or Tea? Tea! Tea! I went off caffeine for good a couple of years back when I started having insomnia.
    2 Are you an animal lover? Definitely, I have a pet rabbit I adore.
    3 Have you ever dyed your hair? I used to do it all the time but have quit to let my natural color grow out
    4 Chocolate or sweets? I prefer anything fruity, I don't get chocolate cravings often
    5 You have won loads of cash, what do you do with it? First I would get my bunny spayed (I've been saving for it), then vacation to Florida to visit my father would be number one!! And while I'm down there, a visit to the local Dillard's for some Estee Lauder goodies :)
    6 Do you wear sunglasses in summer? Certainly do, I'm addicted to tortoise-shell wayfarers.
    7 Attached to your IPod? Definitely, I even had a special stereo installed in my car to charge my iPod as it plays
    8 Are you a high heels person? Not really, I prefer to be more comfortable, especially since I like to jog so I prefer to spend the work day in comfortable shoes so my feet don't hurt even more during a run.
    9 Movie in or late night movie in the cinema? I prefer a movie in, especially when you think about the price of movie tickets these days!
    10 Pop, R&B or Rock? I definitely prefer rock; I have done a lot of music journalism and pop/r&b just gets formulaic at times
    11 Hair down or up? Usually down, but it's also really short right now so not much of a choice
    12 Blonde or Brunette? I'm a brunette with coal black hair, and I love my color, but I do miss being blonde. I don't miss the damage it did to my hair, though!
    13 Full face of make up or just lippy and eyeshadow? Well, even when I do all my makeup I keep it minimal (unless it's an evening out or special occasion) to keep from looking overdone, so I usually do a full face but for me that isn't too much
    14 Blair or Elle? I think Elle just because I found her channel first and got into her stuff before Blair, but Blair and I have more similar coloring and skintype so I do really value her opinion
    15 Like spicy food? Love it, I'm cajun so I'm all about the cajun food
    16 Scary movies? I'm not a big horror movie fan at all
    17 Cats or dogs? Definitely dogs, I'm highly allergic to cats. Even dogs are hit or miss though, I'm allergic to some of them, but I adjust more easily.
    18 Do you like sushi? Love sushi!
    19 Sephora or Mac? I've really not tried either; I've had a Sephora brush before, a lip brush, and it fell apart so bleh. M.A.C. is just a little pricy for me; the only thing I'm willing to spend high dollar on is skincare and foundation types makeup, the very basics, and I'm way more impressed with the track record of other brands to spend on M.A.C.
    20 Favourite Colour? Royal Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to do this on my blog!!

    http://JessieMariem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete