Wednesday 1 June 2011

Its time for May Favourites!!

Hey everyone! Its that time of the months again....Time for May Favourites!!


There have been so many things Ive been loving this month but i managed to pick out my top 5! So here we go! My first ever favourites blog!

1) Clean and Clears Exfoliating daily wash by Johnson and Johnson - Like this product, i am going to get straight to the point It lathers up into a foamy wash light enough for oily skin, the tiny micro beads scrub lightly but deep enough to get into your pores, clean away all impurity's and buff off dry flaky skin away without stripping it of any natural oils! My very sensitive skin did not react to this which i was so surprised about. I've been using it twice a day for a month and not even used up 1/4 of the bottle! Oh and it smells great too!

2) Barry M's Nail varnish in 313 Dusky Mauve - This is my all time favourite nail varnish but i have especially been loving it this month, I wear quite a lot of neutral coloured clothing so having this on my nails is a fantastic contrast. I couldn't really find a picture that does it justice, Its a very dark charcoal gray with a purple iridescent tint to it, like one of the two-tone colours. Absolutely fab!

3) Play suit from H&M - I couldn't find the exact picture of my play suit on the website, it is identical to this one but with buttons down the front (Look for it in my OOTD post soon). Ive never worn a play suit before i got this one and at first i thought it was a top. I tried it on in the fitting room and was like (Why the hell is there a huge hole in the side of this top have the sewn it wrong?! So i took it off, looked at it and just went 'Ooooohh!!' DUH!' So when i finally put it on properly it looked twice as good and i could not resist getting it! £14.99 what a bargain!

4) Bare Minerals foundation in 'Light' - This stuff is absolutely INCREDIBLE! My skin is quite red and rosy most of the time and for a powder (that feels like a cream when you rub it in between your fingers) i was so surprised at the full coverage it gave, it melts into my skin making it look so completely flawless! Its made with all natural minerals so my skin doesn't react to it! Its a kinda pricey at £23.50 but a little goes a long way and its lasts forever! If your a first time buyer i would recommend the 'Getting started' kit as it sets your up with all your brushes and is a super saver package. Just go to your bare minerals counter and get them to use the products on you to test it out first!

5) Leather bracelet from H&M - Its so simple and summery, i got mine in the tan colour but there were loads to choose from. It was only £1.99 and Ive been wearing it nearly every day since i got it.

Ands that's about it for this months favourites! One more thing though, i have a little someone who has been obsessed with me this month and decided he should make an appearance. Usually he's running around the garden and doesn't take much notice of me, but the past few weeks he's been wanting constant cuddles and trying to sit on my lap any chance he gets! Anyway! Here he is!



Take care guys! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment