Sunday 12 June 2011

My Self Improvement Plan!: Lets do it together!

I'm sure everyone has things they dont particularly like about themselfs and want to change. From loosing weight to giving up smoking, these things can be hard to do but with the support of others it makes it so much easier.


Personally...

Ive been feeling quite depressed lately, i dont know if its down to being ill, but its made me realise there are parts of my life that i really do want to change, mostly for health and self confidence reasons. I know i can do this! The things i want to change i have to admit, are mostly my apearance so here comes the list!

  • Loosing weight - Im going to be completely honest with you guys, i currently weigh roughly 16 and a half stone. I am not sure how much weight exactly i would like to loose, but i would like to fit comefortoubly into a size 12 pair of jeans (im currently in an 18-20). For those of you who dont know i am starting up a youtube channel not just for myself but to help others in the same situation as i am. After being taken into hospital a couple of days ago, the DR said one of the main things that will help my condition is weightloss. This will also be made easier with my next aim.

  • Quit Smoking - Yes i am one of those silly people who started smoking when i was just 14. I dont know why, i just did, but now im sick of it and do it purely out of habbit. It costs me a lot of money and thinking of the other things i could spend this money on make me want to quit even more.

Those are my two main goals for now. Of course i have other mini goals - getting a spray tan and highlights for example - that i will give myself as a treat for acomplishing certain things. Using the money i would have spent of ciggeretts. So there we go! A new me begins! Tell me if you're doing you're own little self improvement plan and what it is you'd like to change about yourself!

Much love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment